Friday, November 12, 2010

Jerichos Blog week 12

For this picture I selected the football field and then selected the inverse and blurred everything outside of the football field.

For this picture I found on the internet I quick selected the helicopter and selected the inverse and blurred everything except the helicopter.

For this picture of the husker stadium I quick selected the field and selected inverse and then I blurred the crowd around the field.

This is another picture I found of the husker stadium and what I did was quick selected the field and selected the inverse and blurred the stadium.

What I did with this picture of the st. Louis cardinal baseball stadium and the st. Louis Archway is I quick selected the stadium and the arch and selected the inverse then I blurred everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment