Friday, October 8, 2010

Jerichos Blog week 7

I used the text tool and put O'Neill Football on the bottom and I also made certain things colored in this black and white picture.
In this picture I made it black and white and then I made The aviators, my wrestling wrist band, and the blue on my shoes all colored.

With this picture I made it black and white and then I made the blue on the football jersey show, I made my face-mask and Nike chin guard colored, then i made my last name and number colored on my other football jersey.
With this picture I first made it black and white and used the text tool to add What is to come on the top of the picture and then I made some things colored.

2 comments:

  1. these are very nice! i like how you used the selective color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture was the one that was second to last. I loved how you showed the blue. It really made the picture pop.

    ReplyDelete